If you have already received a loan on Upstart, in order to be eligible for another personal loan, you must:
- Have made on-time monthly payments for the six previous consecutive months. On-time payments means that a payment was received during the 15 day grace period
- Have no currently past due or in progress payments
- Have no more than 1 outstanding loan through Upstart at the time of application
- Have no more than $50,000 of outstanding principal at the time the loan originates
- If you have finished paying off an existing Upstart loan and made on-time monthly payments for the 6 previous consecutive months, you are able to apply for a second loan after your most recent payment is cleared (14 days from the payment date).
- If you have finished paying off an existing Upstart loan and any of the 6 most recent monthly payments were not on time or you paid off the loan before reaching 6 monthly payments, there is a 60 day cooling off period before reapplying.
To create a second application you may have to use a different email address than what you may have previously used on another application. To apply for a second loan, check your rate here!