The Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) is a law created to provide extra protections for service members in the event that legal or financial transactions adversely affect their rights during military or uniformed service. These protections enable service members to devote their entire energy to the defense needs of the Nation. The SCRA applies to the following service members and their dependents:
● Active duty members of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard
● Members of the Reserve component when serving on active duty
● Members of the National Guard component mobilized under federal orders for more than 30 consecutive days
● Active duty commissioned officers of the Public Health Service or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
In order to determine eligibility, you must submit the following to email@example.com:
- Written notification of a request for SCRA relief
- A copy of the original military orders and/or any subsequent orders extending military service indicating when you will be called to military service and for how long.
We also ask that you notify us if a spouse, dependent, or family member will be handling your account during your deployment.
Our customer care team is here for you.