How do I get my standardized test scores?
Standardized test scores are not required however if you graduated within 4 years of your application date they may positively impact your rate.
- If you still have access to your online College Board account, you can sign in here.Take a screenshot of your scores, please make sure it includes your full name.
- If you have a physical copy of your SAT scores, you can scan and send the electronic copy or take a photo.
- If you do not have a physical copy and do not have access to your online account, you will need to contact the College Board to send your scores. Retrieval fees may apply.
- The ACT online account can be accessed here: http://www.actstudent.org/scores/viewing-scores.html
- If you have a physical copy of your ACT scores, you can scan and send the electronic copy or take a photo.
- If you do not have a physical copy and do not have access to the online account, you can contact the ACT organization to retrieve your scores. Click here for more information. Retrieval fees may apply.
If you are attending a business school (MBA) or law school (JD), you do not need to provide your SAT/ACT scores.